1. WHAT IS THE EARLIEST I SHOULD COME TO THE MATCH?
It is recommended to arrive at least 1 hour before the beginning of the match to avoid crowding at the entrance and the stands.
2. IS PARKING PROVIDED FOR TOURNAMENT VISITORS?
No. Visitors arriving by car should find a parking lot around the tennis venue.
3. ARE DEDICATED SEATS PROVIDED FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES?
Yes. Within the stands on the central court, dedicated seats will be provided for people with disabilities, as well as adapted entrance to the court.
4. IS THE USE OF ELECTRIC TROTTINETTES ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUE?
No. To keep safety of all visitors, the use of any kind of transportation is not allowed within the complex. Given that the entire venue will offer many activities, a walk through the complex will be an ideal solution for visitors to enjoy all that tournament has to offer.
5. ARE CHILDREN OF ALL AGES ALLOWED AT THE MATCHES?
No. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to enter the matches, while children from 5 to 12 years old, with an adequate ticket and accompanied by their parents, are allowed to enter the matches. However, children under 5 years of age will be allowed to enter the FAN Village of the tournament.
6. WHAT HAPPENS WITH TICKETS IN CASE OF RAIN AND DELAYED MATCHES?
If for any unforeseen reason the match is postponed, the ticket will be valid if the match is held later during the same day, and the visitors will be informed about the change in schedule on time.
7. WHERE CAN I BUY SOUVENIRS FROM THE SRPSKA OPEN TOURNAMENT?
All visitors will have the opportunity to purchase a tournament souvenir from a specially opened souvenir shop in the FAN Village.
8. IS IT NECESSARY TO KEEP PHONES IN SILENT MODE DURING MATCHES?
Yes. It is mandatory to turn off sound on all devices during matches in order not to disturb players.
9. IS IT ALLOWED TO CONSUME TRADITIONAL CIGARETTES OR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES DURING MATCHES?
No. It is not allowed to use traditional cigarettes or any kind of electronic cigarettes.
10. DOES THE TENNIS VENUE INCLUDE AN AREA FOR SMOKERS?
No. Consumption of traditional cigarettes is not allowed anywhere in the tennis venue.
11. WILL THE COMPLEX INCLUDE TOILETS FOR SPECTATORS AND WHAT WILL THEIR CAPACITY BE?
Yes. Toilets for spectators will be available at the venue and their capacity will be adapted to the expected number of visitors.
12. ARE SEATS NUMERATED OR VISITORS CAN SIT ANYWHERE, WITHIN THEIR TICKET CATEGORY?
Each purchased ticket includes a seat number that should be followed.
13. IS THERE A DRESS CODE FOR THE TOURNAMENT?
No. There is no defined dress code, but visitors are expected to be dressed decently.
14. DOES THE COMPLEX INCLUDE AN AREA FOR REFRESHMENT – CONSUMPTION OF COFFEE OR OTHER BEVERAGES BEFORE MATCHES OR DURING BREAKS BETWEEN SETS OR MATCHES?
Within the tennis venue, bars with refreshments will be available and spectators can buy them before matches or during breaks between sets or matches. However, the consumption of food and drinks is not allowed at the stands and court.
15. CAN I BRING ALCOHOL TO THE TOURNAMENT?
Alcohol may not be brought into the Grounds and will not be available for purchase anywhere within the tennis complex.
16. WHEN CAN SPECTATORS VISIT THE FAN VILLAGE?
The village will be open for visitors one hour before the beginning of matches during each day of the tournament. The opening hours will be displayed on the tickets.
17. CAN VISITORS WITH A TICKET PURCHASED FOR MATCHES GAIN ACCESS TO THE FAN VILLAGE FOR A LIMITED PERIOD?
Access to the Fan Village is not time limited. All spectators with tickets purchased for matches on the Central Court can visit the Fan Village. Also, tickets exclusively for the Fan Village will be available, and their owners will have access to matches on Courts 1 and 2.
18. WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR FREE ENTRANCE TO MATCHES?
Free entrance is not possible.
19. IS THERE ACCESS TO A WI-FI NETWORK ON THE COURTS?
Free access to a strong Wi-Fi network will be provided for all visitors.
20. CAN POSTERS BE BROUGHT TO MATCHES?
Yes. Posters that will not put spectators and players at risk are allowed at the matches, as well as posters that do not discriminate based on religion, race, gender, and nationality. Such posters will be confiscated, and the spectator will be escorted from the venue.
21. CAN I BRING MY PET TO THE TOURNAMENT?
Only trained animals attended by an official are allowed to enter the venue.
22. ARE THERE ANY ITEMS I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BRING TO THE TOURNAMENT?
Yes. It is not allowed to bring alcohol, weapons, illegal substances, glass, open beverage containers and bags to the courts and venue, as well as food and drinks purchased outside the complex. The tournament visitors are allowed to bring empty water bottles for a refill (such as Hydro Flask, Svell, etc.). In case a spectator has any of the banned items upon entrance, they must be discarded.
23. CAN I BRING MY CAMERA TO THE COURTS AND USE IT?
The camera (with the flash switched off) can be used for taking photos / making videos for personal use. Videos and photos must not be reproduced, exploited, or featured in any manner or in any media without the specific written consent of the tournament organizer and the ATP Tour.
24. IF I LEAVE THE VENUE, CAN I COME BACK ON THE SAME DAY?
No. Once a visitor leaves the venue, it is not possible to enter again.
25. CAN TICKETS BE PURCHASED AT THE VENUE?
Yes. Tickets can also be purchased on the spot when the tournament begins.
26. DOES THE TOURNAMENT ATTENDANCE REQUIRE A COVID-19 OR ADMINISTERED VACCINE CERTIFICATE, AND IS WEARING A PROTECTIVE FACE MASK MANDATORY?
Based on the recommendations of the Government of the Republic of Srpska and the Crisis Task Force, tournament attendance does not require a COVID-19 or administered vaccine certificate. Wearing a protective face mask at the tournament is not mandatory.